I won’t have time to do everything that I need to in the few days that I have before CSICon. But I make a point of doing this, even if it hurts a little.
So, given the time crunch, I’m going to do as much as I can in an hour. GO!
- Muammar Gaddafi , Sofa King, Dead. Or as @conspiracywatch tweeted: “@ConspiracyWATCH I’m still not convinced Gaddafi was killed. The US/Western media pathologically lies already… not sure yet. Could be…” IMF and World Bank now in Libya. Clearly they are vultures. Or MG destroyed all private enterprise–how do you make an economy out of what he left behind? Of course, this has been planned for decades as an 1980s sitcom predicted the year of MG’s death. Now, I would have liked to have seen MG tried in Scotland–no, wait, Texas–but there are a lot of people whose perspective on the world is so far out there that they actually lament MG’s ignoble demise. Now the only question is who should be blow up next? Hugo Chavez is looking pretty weak…For a surrealist news reporting on the death, visit David Icke’s site. Alex Jones’s writers, of course, can’t tell the difference between war and democracy, which is probably why they are always so worked up. Russia Today’s coverage is hard hitting (the floor, next to the toilet) as usual. Of course, Tony Blair is behind the killing because he benefits from MG’s death. GodLikeProductions thinks that MG’s head is two-dimensional. Really.
- Eric Jon Phelps: Occupy Wall Street: Prelude to Jesuit Fascism. He might agree with some points made here, that the OWS may be a prelude to One World Gummint, which Soros is behind, apparently, and Gorbachev is all over. But will he go so far to occupy closets? But at least the 9/11 Truthers aren’t showing up…oh. “What do we want?” “TYRANNY!” “When do we want it?” “As soon as possible!” The only problems that Truth Excavator has with OWS are that 1) they don’t care about 9/11 Truth, and 2) they aren’t complaining about the Fed.
- Why aren’t the sailors on the ship that “tossed Osama bin Laden over the side” talking? Could it be because they are being blackmailed? Or could it be something more sinister, like, it fecking happened?
- OH NOES! JOOS HAS PERFECTED UFO TECHNOLOGEEE!!
- Why are we being forced to go to digital TV? To free up bandwidth for Words with Friends? HELL NO! MIND CONTROL!
- Teaching critical thinking at Alex Jones.
- Roland Emmerich’s new film is getting…”reviewed” is a deceptively neutral word for what’s happening to it in the press. Oh, also here. To celebrate, Emmerich released a short video about what a titanic, smug moron he is:
- In additional Shakespeare news, Forbes’s Alex Knapp wrote a piece, “Yes, Shakespeare Wrote Shakespeare” and got inundated with…enthusiastic correspondence. He contacted me and Eve about coming up with a reply to the specific claims of Shakespeare deniers, and we’re happy to help. Also, John Orloff, the screenwriter of Anonymous, left a smudge in the comments on my post about his indignation at the HuffPo.
- Holy crap! I thought Ron Paul reminded me of someone! It’s Pat Buchanan!
- Godlike Productions stepped in it this week when they tweeted:
- Of course, when you hit the link in the tweet, you get this.
- I look forward to apologies from all the people who thought that Elenin was going to kill us all. Oh, wait. They are now messing themselves over the very pretty Eta Carinae going not supernova, but hypernova!!!eleven!!1emphasis!
- NRA head says that in Obama’s NEXT term (he sounds like Harold Camping), that the Administration is going to “break the back” of the 2nd Amendment. Obama has made no move on the 2nd Amendment at all. He has other things to worry about.
- FEMA, FCC announce national test of emergency alert systems…to warn us about when they are going to round us up and take over our brains?
- It’s all so simple: the New World Order, finally mapped.
Conspiracy Theory of the Week:
You win! Please! Stop sending me this! Everyone I have ever met since I got out of short-pants has sent me this at least twice! Are you guys coordinating this??? Hey, I’m “just asking questions.”
Hey, not bad for an hour.