My every waking moment is consumed by CSICon at this point. Currently, I’m looking into the idea of “human hybrids,” whatever the crap those are supposed to be. I mean, hybrids with what? There are, of course, the innumerable human-alien hybridizations, but the guy I’m talking about doesn’t believe that there are such things as aliens. So, hybridized with what? I think that “hybridization” might be a code word for “I don’t understand genetics.” But he does talk about the hybrids’ sterility. God, muddling through the brains of conspiracy theorists is such a muddle. I think that there is a strain of the “medical experimentation” trope in there, but… yeah, that’s not exactly right, either. Oh well.
But enough of my foolish problems. Onto the foolish problems of others!
- Beyonce not pregnant for some reason!
- Who’s behind the Christian-Muslim clashes in Egypt? JOOOOOS! I mean, if you can’t trust Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who can you trust?
- It’s time to put Mike Adams in an institution and take away his Internet connection for his own good. He thinks that Occupy Atlanta is zombie Communist indoctrination.
- In other Occupy Whatever news, it’s all a false flag operation, or Cointelpro.
- Coed Freemason Paintball. There. Those are three words you weren’t expecting to see together today.
- The Larouche folks have warned us of a British backed coup of the Obama White House.
- Why did Queen Elizabeth II and the Vatican commit genocide of Canadian native children during a trip there? Hm? Show me a bone or STFU.
- The Occupy the Whole World-ers really are anti-Semites. I mean, if you can’t trust Rush Limbaugh (see really horrid shit here), who can you trust?
- “What do we want?” “Time travel!” “When do we want it?” “That’s irrelevant!” Man files patent for time machine.
- Hundreds of incompetent dentists speak up against fluoridation.
- Here’s a not batshit analysis of the Fed’s new interest in social media.
- Scientists invent history-erasing time cloak or something.
- Everything I’m seeing about the alleged Iranian assassination plot on US soil expresses disbelief–or at least notes that the whole thing defies precedent. NPR noted this, though they are still investigating, even finding a possible motive. The conspiracy theorists have ben wetting themselves over this, accusing the US of orchestrating it, though this seems to be a knee-jerk reaction and not the product of reason applied to evidence. PrisonPlanet says we’ve given Israel the OK to bomb Iran. I mean, there’s no doubt that the coordinated press releases by the Obama Administration across so many departments suggests that this was a coordinated disclosure of info, but they did file charges and have opened themselves to the possibility of being humiliated in open court. Hugo Chavez thinks that the plot was cooked up by the US. I mean, if you can’t trust Hugo Chavez, who can you trust?
- All top-secret FEMA death camps conveniently listed on google maps.
- Glenn Beck will be in New Orleans during CSICon. I cordially invite him to my conspiracy theory panel.
- More aliens on the moon goofiness.
- A failbook contribution from Eve.
- Are nuclear weapons being tested beneath Hoover Dam? A guy who made the mistake of getting automated updates about earthquakes from the USGS thinks so, and writes to his paper about it.
- Is the New World Order unravelling? asks Pat Buchanan. I mean, if you can’t trust Pat Buchanan, who can you trust?
- I eye-roll at people who think there is anything principled about not getting vaccinated.
- “The Mossad setup the US Government to believe that Libya had sent death squads to kill President Reagan.” Warning: Porn Mustaches.
- Ah, another example of 9/11 doggerel filk rap.
- Performance art brought down the WTC. I knew nothing good could come from performance art.
- UFO Digest, known for its calm analysis of the confirmed extraterrestrial presence among us, gives its take on the Uganda deployment.
- Here you go. Proof that Obama was a member of the American Communist Party, if by “was a member” means “was endorsed by,” by “American Communist Party (est. 1919)” you mean “the New Party, which was established in 1993.”
Conspiracy theory of the week:
- Get to a higher dimension! A massive gravity wave coming!
Well, I’m going to hide in a bunker. See you all next week!