It was a veggie pizza and chocolate Thanksgiving in Wisconsin. An odd ritual, but a good time. Nonetheless, another bizarre ritual awaits us! The Week in Conspiracy! Huzzah!
- Ah, a good old-fashioned Obama conspiracy theory. This time, he is having a private swearing in ceremony and is therefore evil.
- Kid who should clearly be homeschooled expelled for not wearing RFID chip or “mark of the beast.” It is an intrusive tracking device, however, the school’s funding depends on attendance, so it will be interesting to see how that pans out. Tracking is clearly in the school’s interest, perhaps less in the students’ interest.
- Alien artifact found on Mercury, the worst planet in the solar system! Or it’s a gap in the data. Or a shadow. There is no evidence of depth in either the photo or the author.
- David Patreaus conspiracy theories covered by the Daily Show. It does seem that the right is more prone to see conspiracy theories in this morality tale of why heterosexuals should not be allowed in the military. They seem to think (hope) that the Benghazi attacks are another Fast and Furious, and I hope they are right. Fast and Furious was dismissed long ago as bunk. I think that Mother Jones best described it as a “Conspiracy Theory with No Conceivable Motive.” Of course there is a motive, or at least a need it fills, to confirm that the powers that be are evil and sneaky, which is reason enough for people to accept it. Major networks, however, should aspire to better. I’m just finding it hard to take the Republican’s seriously right now.
- Of course, they were also worried that black people seemed to be voting a lot for Maine.
- My favorite interpretation of Pedobear ever is at the end of the most recent Vigilant Citizen symbolism roundup.
- Gangnam Style / Call Me Maybe /Antichrist hilariousness.
- In similar pop music overmisinterpretation, Vigilant Citizen finds that the Illuminati is sending messages in yet more music videos. It’s kind of like Manson thinking that the Beatles were sending him messages through The White Album, isn’t it?
- Georgia Senate Majority Leader Chip Rogers has a badly damaged mind, as he promotes Agenda 21 as not a kookball conspiracy theory.
- Maybe Tycho Brahe was not murdered? Yay!
- Mike Adams thinks that scientists are hiding proof of the afterlife. To be fair, he believes a lot of silly things.
- The Extremis Project’s North American extremism roundup.
- An ongoing conspiracy theory in Poland relating to the plane crash that killed a lot of high level officials a few years back
- Mark Potok’s analysis of the decline of the neo-Nazi group National Alliance.
- I don’t know why I have not heard of davesjfk.com, but I clearly should have.
- Ron Paul departs from Congress.
- An oldie but goofy: Spongebob Squarepants is an Illuminist shill.
- Is the only reason Rick Perry failing to push the secession issue because he is a Bilderberger?
- I do like the idea, however, that Alex Jones wants to secede from the globalists. He’s already on the moon. Let’s just make that official!
- Speaking of the moon landing, it seems to me that there is only one conspiracy theory worth looking at in this article about pop culture improbabilities: Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing.
- CBS admits FEMA camps are real. In a way I have not figured out. You want to see how a conspiracy theorists takes disconfirming evidence and changes it into confirmatory evidence, there is a classic example toward the end. Also, Chuck Norris’s ghost writer apparently thinks that FEMA shouldn’t be helping people in the wake of Sandy.
This Week in Calm Down:
A series of tweets came at me fast and furious this week, and I though that I’d line them up and let you make up your own mind about them:
CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL) 11/18/12, 11:46 AM***BREAKING NEWS***CHEMtrail plane shot down over MOJAVE DESERT. The pilot has not been found. More news to follow soon
CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL) 11/18/12, 11:47 AMDid they HAARP Washington DC today???
CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL) 11/18/12, 11:47 AMThey are DEATH DUMPING the panhandle of TEXAS right now…and what is the panhandle known for??? That’s right, a whole lotta farmland!CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL) 11/18/12, 11:47 AM
I AM CALLING FOR A MASS PROTEST OF evergreen aviation. IT IS TIME TO GET MIDEVIL ON THESE BASTARDS!!!
CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL)
11/18/12, 11:47 AM
I know they are spraying, I just can’t see the cloaked planes anymore!CHEM TRAIL (@lookupCHEMTRAIL) 11/18/12, 11:48 AM
Mark Dice @MarkDice
Muslims love Jesus and believe he was a prophet. Jews say Jesus was a fraud and the bastard child of a lying slut, FYI.Mark Dice @MarkDiceWhy is it that Jewish Supremacists aren’t denounced like White Supremacists or racists of any other kind?
@SarahKSilverman satanic skank
Mark Dice @MarkDiceScrew any retailer that’s open on Thanksgiving and screw the zombies who go shopping that night. YOU are ruining America.
Mark Dice (@MarkDice) tweeted at 4:36 PM on Thu, Nov 22, 2012:
I wonder if #Kesha is feasting a dead baby tonight for Thanksgiving.
- It comes from The Onion and is therefore designed to make me happy. “Study: Everyone, Everything Linked to Paranoia“
- This week’s runner up comes from Xeni Jardin at BoingBoing, who has managed to connect all the dots surrounding “Sesame-gate.” It doesn’t stop at Elmo.
That’s all for now!
Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.