More news that validates everything regarding whatever position I advocated last week about who’s really in control. I mean, it’s staring you in the face, man! Or woman. Or reptillian-human uberlord.
- Is the New World Order paying the Muslim Brotherhood to foment revolution in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy? A guy in Pickneyville, IL thinks so. And he’s not afraid to use exclamation points to demonstrate this.
- The Foreign Policy Journal: “Carbon emission caps are the Rothchilds’ route to global governance.”
- The International Herald Tribune kicks around David Icke for a while, which is fine.
- Man in video (below) has bad dye job. Also, the Japanese earthquake was the result of tectonic nuclear warfare, which of course we knew. Word for the unwise: don’t joke about nuclear warfare and Japan. They have real feelings about it.
- Wow. FoxNews girl says this out loud: Maybe Obama is not showing his birth certificate in order to make birthers look as foolish as birthers are. No, hon, it’s a ruse to make FoxNews girls say what you just said! Muahahahaha!
- Ach! Libya intervention was planned years, or possibly even months, ago, depending on which YouTuber you listen to. Also, a very old quote from Wesley Clark!
- Children declared a public hazard? Public nuisance, maybe . (Of course, maybe I’m jaded, since I was at Disney World earlier this week. I’m just saying I saw a lot of Justin Beiber t-shirts.)
- I love the title: “Chemtrails? There’s an app for that!“
- Japanese Princess Nakamaru, damn it, spilled the beans about the Illuminati depopulation program. Stupid princess. (In fact, I can’t find here princessly credentials. You’d think she’d have a wiki entry at least, right?)
- The globalists are stirring up problems in Syria. (How could you tell?)
- Least sensational headline of the week: “Libyan War: “Cancer-causing U.S. ‘coalition’ bombs reign terror on local populations“
- Is Newt Gingrich somehow connected to 9/11?
- Gays profited from AIDS. Fuck you, Randy Engel. A snippet:
JV — Did the AIDS crisis hinder or help the Homosexual Movement?
RE — In terms of finances, government-sponsored AIDS programs proved to be the goose that laid the golden egg, and millions of dollars of “health” funds has made their way into homosexual political/activist organizations. AIDS has the added “benefit” of helping to reduce the “surplus population,” in keeping with the New World Order’s relentless campaign against the proliferation of people. Unfortunately, the useful idiots that dominate the “gay” leadership have yet to figure that out, or if they have, they are silent so as not to loose their salaries, or possibly their lives.
- WWIII began this week. Did you miss it?
- Enormous UFO crash in Russia? We’ll never know, since the Youtube user took down the video!
- I have a feeling that this news report is associated with the Japanese earthquakes or the fact that California apparently was supposed to sink into the sea yesterday, and not with plumbers: “HUGE CRACK in Everrett, WA.”
- I don’t remember if I mentioned Donald Trump’s demand to see Obama’s birth certificate last week, but the heir of a talented businessman continues his crusade toward unelectability. And it IS racist.
- Speaking of unelectable, Michelle Bachmann has hired a birther to her (probable) 2012 election team.
- Hey, a blast from my bloggy past! Fake historian David Barton praised by Newt. Does this mean that David Barton had something to do with 9/11? Think about it.
- Yay! Glenn Beck joins forces with G. Edward Griffin! It can only get hilariouser.
- Arts and Letters Daily, a venerable source, sent me to a site talking about the evolution of concepts of who causes natural disasters.
Conspiracy Theory of the Week!
Almost forgot about this one! A group that seems to represent the (few probably delusional) family members of 9/11 victims (but sounds more like it is Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth) launched an ad campaign to raise an awareness of WTC 7. As badly as I feel for some of these people, I can’t help but remind you that your personal tragedy does not give you expertise any more than having expelled a child from her uterus makes Jenny McCarthy an infectious disease specialist.
That’s what I got for now, people. Keep the tin foil tightly wrapped!
Icke’s Reptilian theory is extended by the really quite amazing Amitakh Stanford to encompass the full terrifying details about their opposition, the Vulturites, who abuse Earth as part of a proxy war, right down to interfering in soccer. The fiends!
David, I guess that explains why my home country of Bulgaria ties an overwhelming majority of matches. No team could be naturally so mediocre as to neither win nor lose; it must be aliens.