Well, hi there! I was almost right last week when I sounded the alarm about the apocalypse that was coming. I meant to say within two weeks of the 14th of either this month or next month. But it’s coming!
Anyway, this was another Japan-heavy week in the flip-out-o-sphere. Nukes and all that. The mainstream media, I will note, did not help and should be ashamed. Regardless, there is a new war on, Libya, and a whole new suite of fears to exploit. Let’s have at it!
- Glenn Beck blames nuclear fears on Soros propaganda.
- Obama almost personally hauling off people who disrupt Congress.
- 911Truth tweet claims that quake warfare is real, points readers to a fairly unremarkable, unrelated Daily Mail article.
- Alex Jones claims US government is blocking sale of potassium iodide…
- …except when the vomitous, opportunistic nutloaf is selling potassium iodide at his store.
- MSNBC looks at the economics of the apocalypse.
- In a related story, Rapture Ready’s “Rapture Index” reacts to the Japanese quake.
- Um…Illuminati card…and…Japanese people…and…I don’t know…what this is supposed to show, honestly. I think it’s a prophecy without a prediction. Strange that.
- Fed nutters are reportedly going to try to keep workers out of the Federal Reserve on the 24th. I expect that it will last about 2 minutes.
- Is the Pentagon hiding information about the Fukushima plant?
- Blitz gets to the bottom of the New World Order thing.
- Nation of Islam + Crop Circles + Apocalypse = one weird-ass newsletter.
- “Planes were not aimed at the Burlington Coat Factory.”
- David Horowitz’s site parrots Beck.
- A double-review of Paul Offit and Seth Mnookin’s books on vaccine scares.
- As expected, the Chinese are poised to invade across the US-Mexico border. Luckily, we have the minutemen to protect us.
- Donald Trump: Birther.
- Canadian nuclear accident cover-up! Actually, I saw another report about this that associated it with a 4.3 earthquake or something. I don’t get out of bed for 4.3s.
- Sweden (heheh): “Radiation to cover the entire northern hemisphere!!!!!ZOMG!!!11!!emphasis!!“
- A movie about the Oklahoma City bombing in the works?
- New Orleans conspiracy theorist (possibly mentally ill) harasses FBI agent.
- OH NOES! Radiation megastorm coming! So are giant octopus and mega shark.
- Ron Paul writes about the Fed at Prison Planet. Guess what he doesn’t like?
- From an unnamed source at the Denver International Airport, home of the Illuminati playgroup, elites are piling into fallout shelters. Last week it was survival arks. Now it’s fallout shelters. Just another week of Alternative 3 here at Skeptical Humanities.
- “Earthquake War!“
- The secret plan for a global currency.
- The birther obstacle course that 2012 GOP presidential hopefuls will have to navigate.
- Compasses are going crazy, reports lone ATS nut.
Conspiracy Theories of the Week:
- The Atlantean Brotherhood Cult is sending secret messages in the CBS TV show The Mentalist. This is a must try-and-read. And here is the blog.
- Is Gaddafi a Rothschild? (Not unless Bedoins are suddenly Jewish. He might be a lizard-person, however.)