Not the most interesting week, but to be fair, I was mostly grading and was away from my usual sources (I really only had access to the NSA mainframe). Nonetheless, I did manage to scrounge together something like a list of conspiracies this week, because it is what I do.
So let’s do this.
- Have you heard of Doorway Man? He’s like Umbrella Man only in a doorway and doesn’t have an umbrella. This, by the way, is the worst video analysis I have come across recently:
- Well, the imaginary FEMA camps are on 72-hr notice, and you know what, someone has to staff them. Martial law will be great for job creation!
- The last link is tied into the fears of Senate Bill 1867. I honestly don’t see what the big freaking deal is about this one, but people are going batty over the possibility that anyone could be picked up off of the streets and thrown into Gitmo. I’ve read the relevant sections a couple of times. But still I have friends who are acting like…this Greek person. Even the birther conspiracy theory is getting tied into this one (Note: Make sure that you read down to the bottom of this one, because it gets…rather interesting in surprising ways, and a lot of the commentators at the bottom seem to have not read it through).
- Note to conspiracy theorists: if you are going to make up an alien invasion, please don’t take it straight from STtNG. A “space cube” may be coming to Earth in 2012, you know, like it says in Revelation. Eve seems unimpressed by this fact, even though it is now known to be an Elenin Cube and a gateway to hell that humanity must avoid. Hey, that’s two sources. It’s like, by definition, so totally confirmed now, right?
- Is an accused murderer being set up and extradited to the US because he has footage that will show that 9/11 was an inside job? Probably not, but that’s what this guy is saying.
- Iran’s UFO program is light-years ahead of ours. Need proof? They’re using UFOs to capture our drones.
- Adam Kokesh vs. the Man. The Man wins:
Just got arrested at Dulles TSA checkpoint for trying to go through in boxers. “disorderly conduct” — adamkokesh (@adamkokesh)
- Ron Paul thinks we’re trying to get into a war with Iran.
- Rick Santorum: “Boo! Muslims!“
- A fun little piece about the end of the world and how reporters should cover it.
- Jonathan Kay looks at the American love affair with Israel. (Don’t worry, there’s conspiracy theory in there.)
- There’s one on every faculty: “Sirhan Sirhan’s hypnoassassin theory is plausible.”
- Google is a digital pirate cove, so they are shutting down SOPA. There are good reasons that nobody I’ve met likes SOPA. This is not one of them.
- The stupid is coming…FAST AND FURIOUS!
- At 1:25 in this straight-to-youtube production about false-flag operations, this guy notes that people’s brains are wired to see patterns, however, he makes the mistake of assuming that all patterns we see are really there.
- Wow. It seems that universal healthcare in America has always been seen as a Red plot. Also, what huge bollocks. Some traditions are great to be embarrassed about!
- If the Church Lady were a real person, she would be published at Worldview Weekend. Santa=Satan. No worries, though. Santa was killed by chemtrails.
- WeAreChange, this is another reason why I can’t even begin to take you seriously. Speaking of WeAreChange, no matter how much crappy anecdotal evidence you accumulate, Luke, it’s still not worth a single piece of good evidence.
- You expect me to believe THIS, Jon Bon Jovi? Do you think I was born yesterday?
- Here’s the NWO volcano and earthquake forecast. Also, they came across evidence of strange clouds over Birmingham (the one where they love the governor, for which there is no excuse). Turns out you don’t need HAARP to create Kelvin-Helmholtz waves in the clouds.
- Good job, high school student Nijah Carter. If you were in my conspiracy theory class, you’d have gotten a high mark for doing the research that others can’t be bothered to do.
- Hey, Professor Griff is lecturing on the New World Order and mentacide.
- Goats: “So long and thanks for all the…what the hell do goats eat? That was a fun little article.
- Oh, Jesus. Everybody is “Anonymous” now.
- The pro-cervical cancer monsters at NVIC have a petition up. Never sign it. It’s a roster of failure and ignorance.
No conspiracy theory of the week this week, people. I’m looking forward to all of the Kim Jung Il ones next week, however! I’m outta here.