Is it strange that I first typed 2003? I mean, it hasn’t been 2003 for, like, at least 5 years.
Anyway, it was a goofy time this week in the conspiracy theory-o-sphere. Or at least, I think it was. You see, my principle data gathering method, the Twitter Android app, was down this week, and I was not able to collect as much as I normally would.
- Weird little man and presidential candidate (really), Ron Paul, got his wildest dream, to audit the Fed. Of course, he’s clearly mildly impaired, as the Fed has been audited throughout its history. Way to waste money and making the gummint a little bit bigger, Libertarian goofball!
- Has anyone ever seen Roseanne Barr and Rosie O’Donnell in the same room? I can’t think of a time. Hm…
- It would take an idiot like Mike Adams to decide that it was the treatment that killed Steve Jobs and not the cancer. What a horrid, horrid man he is.
- The 3-dimensional veil is very dense, indeed.
- Hey, I was just writing about this species of conspiracy theory for CSICon! I guess my talk will be timely!
The UN documents describing Project Blue Beam and how the NWO and UN plan to use the actual projection of “indoctrinating holograms” onto the atmosphere itself to create convincing but fraudulent “second coming” imagery are located on my original Wiki and have been hidden there in plain sight for four years. This is the NWO’s most ludicrous, heinous and preposterous plan yet for trying to install a one world government on the unsuspecting people of the world, by employing the ultimate in faked imagery to try to achieve their goals.
- Wow. Someone who says there’s no evidence that we go around the sun. Wow.
- The larger We Are Strange community picked up the local Truth(tm) group’s LOLcat write up of me. It came with this delightful little comment, directed at yours truly:
typical jewish online behaviour – very similar to trying to argue with your wife (those of you who have experienced the moving-goal-post nature of such an exercise.
- Is that an RFID chip in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
- Texas rep: Obama’s tax bill is faaaaaaaabulous for gays.
- Jesse Ventura: “Manchurian Candidate—only for realzies!“
- Author claims that Obama resurrected the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, forgets to explain exactly how.
- Is Alex Jones filming himself doing something illegal? Driving while filming yourself on your phone? Driving while more impaired than usual, at the very least:
- Mumps outbreak at Berkeley brings out the antivax loons.
- The Bahamas are being sold to the Antichrist/Illuminati/NWO/Boy Scouts.
- Using conspiracy theories to teach critical thinking! Yay! Vigilant Citizen misinterpreting it! Yay!
- UFOs are destroying crops, say farmers.