What ho! I decided against going to the Renaissance festival this weekend so I could bring to you the next installment of TWIC and so as to avoid going to a Renaissance festival. Huzzah!
Only cool kids laughed at that joke. On with the conspiracies!
- The various conspiracies surrounding the Denver International Airport or, why do horse statue phalluses inevitably turn on their creators?
- Birthers’ brains broken.
- Morena Baccarin joins a show about conspiracy theories, continues to not call me.
- If Glenn Beck becomes the next Oprah, I am going to be bloody annoyed with…everyone.
- New photos from Area 51. And by new, I mean photos from the 1960s.
- Explosive Interview with Susdan Lindauer, 9/11 insider with foreknowledge of the attacks! Who beat a rap for spying on behalf of Iraq because she was not mentally fit to stand trial in the landmark case “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -against- SUSAN LINDAUER, a/k/a “Symbol Susan”, Defendant” (future Attorney General Michael Mukasey presided over the case). According to the defense: “Dr. Goldstein, the defense psychiatrist, was somewhat less tentative, dismissing as ‘classic examples of the grandiose variety’ her claims that she was ‘a preeminent government operative who was not sufficiently appreciated’ and had contact with high-level government figures, and was possessed of psychic powers. (Goldstein Report 5/20/06 at 3) He reported also that ‘many of Ms. Lindauer’s delusions are classic examples of the persecutory type.’ (Id.)” But still an EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW I’m sure!
- Speaking of “unfit to stand trial,” The Onion defined one of the marks of mental incompetence the ability to quote “Ron Paul’s economic platform verbatim.”
- Former cop on Alex Jones’ show ostracized for joining the Oath Keepers. Good.
- The John Birch Society. These scary people cosponsored CPAC 2010. John McManus does not offer conspiracy theories, only conspiracy facts, by which I assume he means full-blown conspiracy theories.
- Is Sarah Palin a tool of the New World Order? Hell, who isn’t?
- OMG! DEAD WORMS IN OHIO! HAARP!!!
- Antisemitism, the Sears Tower, PhotoShopping disaster porn and Chicago-style pizza.
- I’m going to say it. This is a fake interview with the former head of Deutche Bank. It’s just a list of conspiracy theory talking points, and it has a reference to the bogus Confessions of an Economic Hitman. This is soooooo fake.
- Tedium and the failure of the American education system embodied, Mike Adams, writes that the European e. coli strain was deliberately engineered to kill humans. Some, mostly morons, say it is weaponized plague. The photo actually has the caption “E.coli bubonic plague.” That’s like having a “man-gerbil,” for crying out loud.
- The Vatican has been infiltrated by the devil, says exorcist.
- An update on the crazily spinning core of the Earth from a few weeks back. It turns out it was just because a black hole had entered the center of the planet. Nothing to be concerned about.
- Perhaps this black hole is causing the mysterious cracks appearing in the planet?
- Jerome Corsi seems to be all over the place recently. Now, apparently, China is going to set up duty-free zones in Idaho, or something.
- From Liberty News Online: KEYNESIAN DEATH SPIRAL FOR AMERICA AND EUROPE! This is clearly the dullest death spiral ever.
- Luke Rudowski, who was in Atlanta a few weeks ago, showed up at the Bilderberger meeting and, of course, made himself completely unwelcome.
- Jim Tucker is not dead yet? Are you sure? He looked bad the last time I saw him. More on the Bilderbergers, who apparently have a leaky mole. They should have a doctor look at that.
- Apparently UFOs have their own version of storm chasers.
- I got it! Edward de Vere, Earl of Oxford! Hollywood gold!
No Conspiracy Theory of the Week this week, kiddos. Maybe if you’re good we’ll have one next week.