That sneaky cabal of globalist Marxist weasels has made me look the fool again by delaying their plans for taking over everything by one week. But ne’er matter! We’re on to them, and by exposing their plans, somehow that’s going to make everything better.
But I’m still sleeping in the HAARP-proof bunker tonight.
- This secret cabal goes back at least as far as the First World War, according to New With (hideously misinformed) Views, who you can tell is still a little scared of the Black Hand.
- The globalist, liberation theologian Marxists are about to mandate that we all worship mother earth, and our new Pope will be…the president of Bolivia? They actually use the Google Earth Day logo as evidence. Maybe this website refers to itself as “American Thinker” ironically?
- Ilya Somin expands on some very clever things that appeared on CNN.com. So does this person.
- Orly Taitz is now claiming..oh, who the hell cares?
- What is this? I honestly don’t know. Crop circles are made by people. That’s well documented. Grow up.
- FoxNews handles UFO document dump.
- The jive-turkeys at ATS miss the point about CDC fraudsters and the autism-vaccine-not-a-link. I don’t think that the fraud even coincided with the study.
- Birther bills are popping up all over the country.
- Oh snap! A Journal of Alternative Realities! Also, UFOs.
- Beck says “they” are willing to kill 25 million Americans. Wrong, Glenn. 25 million and one. 🙂
- According to the AP, it’s fairly easy to access some of Obama’s birth documents.
- I was promised not another crummy video of a UFO. Big Australian fail.
- Apple comes out being genuinely creepy.
- Is Android tracking you too?
- Ah, Gordon Duff is back publishing things to the internet for some reason. A nifty graphic about Justice being roughed up by a UN commando, and the play by play of the last remaining days.
- In an amazing first, menacing UFOs are circumnavigating the globe.
- Was Japan building a nuclear bomb underneath Fukashima?
- Is Prince William the anti-Christ?
- Faux-Bama Found in Indonesia! It’s probably Barry Soetero everyone has been talking about.
- “New USA ‘Big One’ Quake Theory links the San Andreas Fault, Royal Wedding, King Arthur, Venus.” It’s awesome, and it begins with the following sentence: “Goro Adachi has a posted an amazing new theory which suggests that the upcoming Royal Engagement is multicontexturally and synchronistically linked with a possible Big One earthquake on the San Adreas fault.” And they invented the word “mulitcontexturally”!
- THE ELITE ARE KILLING US! (Now with extra derp.)
- History Channel: Moon Hollow Spacecraft from Another Solar System.
- Miami is ground zero of the NWO. Also, the “pitch black” helicopters have flashing courtesy lights and are up to FAA code. Hey, they aren’t criminals!
- Wash that radiation out of your fruit. Really.
- Harness the power of the aether! (I only add this because conspiracy theorists of a certain stripe often claim that we are being kept in the dark about free energy. Also, aether does not exist. Phlogiston, however, it totally real.)
Conspiracy theory of the Week:
By the way, sifting through my Google Alerts this week was pretty amazing, as I came across myself several times. That’s new.