Fwaaaaaaaaaa! I can’t believe I thought last week was going to be the culmination of immense, secret machinations. This week it will be different. This week it will happen.
Yeah, as I’m sure you are aware, the wackosphere is going potty over the earthquake in Japan. No disaster is too horrific for them to not fap furiously over.
It’s been quiet here recently, and I appologize. I have, in fact, been busy this week doing conspiracy related things. On Saturday, I went to a 9/11 Truther event in Atlanta and did some interviews. I offered my audio to a locally produced podcast that you may have heard of, so we’ll see what happens there.
Before launching into this week’s theme, Japan, I wanted to mention a little tweet from a big twit, in which a 9/11 Truther encourages Charlie Sheen to get back to his crazy roots. Personally, I think that Charlie Sheen is disinfo. Think about it, people.
At any rate, I have been doing things and you can’t prove that I haven’t so there.
- The earthquake in Japan prompts renewed efforts to shut down HAARP. The subject and predicate of that sentence are completely unrelated. It’s like saying “Hurricane Rick prompts calls for closure of Purina cat food division.”
- Thousands of UFOs sighted (or expected to be) sighted in Japan following earthquake. Odd stories.
- WHY DIDN’T THE TECHNICIANS AT THE FUKUSHIMA POWER PLANT LISTEN TO THE ALIENS’ WARNINGS?!
- The title of this video below is “HAARP is an Illuminati Earthquake Machine Used in Japan,” but the guy in it claims that he was offered the job of finance minister of Japan by an assassin.
- Undeniable proof of HAARP in Japan. Or of radar in Japan. One or the other:
- Wow, that guy who was offered the job of finance minister has been working hard this week.
- This week a new phrase entered my vocab: “death cloud.” Do you notice how nobody quoted mentions a death cloud, yet it is in quotation marks?
- And this is how the death cloud is going to come to the US West Coast: the jet stream.
- Predictive Programing, Japan-style. Predictive programming is supposed to be a depiction of future events in pop culture to condition people to accept horrible things to come. In the movie 2012, there were two earthquakes near Japan. Therefore, we were conditioned to…what exactly?
- In time for next week’s Skeptics’ Guide, ATLANTIS DISCOVERED IN SPAIN…DESTROYED BY TSUNAMI! I feel that “tsunami” is going to be the new “terrorist.”
- Did the Saudis cause the earthquake in order to stymie the Day of Rage?
- Vigilant Citizen believes a woman predicted the tsunami on 3/8, days before the event itself. Of course, Vigilant Citizen believes a lot of stuff. This same person predicted that the elites were secretly getting into “survival arks.” Oh well. I’m pretty sure she’s crazy most days, so her prediction is quite meaningless.
- Was the Japanese earthquake caused by the supermoon? (The answer has less yes in it than you might think.)
Let’s turn this into something a little more productive this week. Please visit the Red Cross and donate to their Japan relief efforts.
A couple more conspiracies are trickling in. There is no shortage of goofy Japan-related woo:
Conspiracy numerologist. (This is tongue in cheek.)
Courtesy of Nate, from the Atlanta Skeptics, <panic>Nibiru caused the earthquake</panic>: