I’m sorry if I got you all worried last week when I said that global events were coming to a head. It was this week. This week is the most consequential week in history as we scream toward the culmination of vast, unseen machinations. I swear.
- Glenn Beck warns people that Google may be part of the coming globalist caliphate, so they should use Bing, which, ironically, uses Google.
- The Daily Show sends a correspondent into Glenn Beck’s head. Lots of room.
- At Canada Free Press, Jim O’Neil, MENSA member, writes: “It’s a fact that the Rockefellers, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, et al., and NGOs like the Club of Rome, along with individuals such as George Soros, and Maurice Strong are involved in a globalist NWO takeover.” I don’t know about you, but I think that image of Obama has been tinkered with.
- It has been 10 years since Fox aired their infamous “Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?” Phil Plait reminisces.
- You got your nuclear weapons in my nanothermite! You got your nanothermite in my nuclear weapons!
- Coming soon to a First-Year Writing Class near you: “I believe that this is all planned by the Illuminati, a group of people who meet to discuss things. Some say this is a conspiracy theory, others like me say it isn’t. In my opinion, theis group is real and should be stopped.”
- Michelle Bachmann is willing to say anything, as long as it is crazy.
- From Before It’s News: “The Disturbing Reality of Trauma-Based Mind Control“
- Bill Moyers smacks around Truthers. Truthers annoyed.
- THEY ARE SPRAYING ATLANTA WITH CHEMICALS!!!OMG!!!11
- Senator: No they aren’t. Actually says that there were thousands of letters sent to the local CBS affiliate about this. I would kill to be able to read them.
- Very sad horsey deaths not a conspiracy.
- Should Coca-Cola mount a PR campaign to counter claims it is a Zionist front?
- Did you know that computer experts in New York were training online activists in Egypt? “This is how you retweet.”
- The globalist-Soros-gangsters are stirring up all that revolution out there.
- US planning to confiscate gold when it hits $2000.
- Hey, a new book on apocalypticism is coming out! Neat!
- Looking forward to the Apollo 18 movie for all the wrong reasons!
- Air Force buys software to create fake people on the Internet. Apparently to crash petitions or something.
- Libya, the lynch-pin that barely holds the world together.
Conspiracy Theory of the Week
David Horowitz is usually so wrong he makes me vomit blood, but this week he had a pretty funny Top 13 Zionist Animal Conspiracy Theories. I shall go back to opposing everything he has stood for for the last twenty years tomorrow.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bob Blaskiewicz, Bob Blaskiewicz. Bob Blaskiewicz said: The Week in Conspiracy: The I Should Be Grading Edition (20 Feb 2011) http://wp.me/p1gm1e-5E […]