Forget what I said last week. That’s just peanuts compared to how important this week was in the unfolding of global events that will lead to our inevitable doom! Shall we?
- You can almost hear Philip Jones resisting the urge to type this entire story in capital letters and centered in the middle of his page. Luckily, reason won out: “Google: Zionist Engine of Mind and Genetic Control.”
- In a sinister turn of events, Long Island Sky Watch, your source for news about the chemtrail menace, has discovered…schmutz in snow! DUM DUM DUMMMMM!
- From WorldNetDaily comes the warning that Islamists are invading CPAC! Yes, it is the silliest thing ever written, folks.
- Alex Jones: “Texas hippies: ‘Give us uranium'”:
- Federal Reserve conspiracy loon Ron Paul calls a League of the South Neo-confederate to testify in his House investigation of the Fed.
- Andy P has had encounters with the extraterrestrials who are living underground, and he has seen their human hostages!
- Glenn Beck says something stupid.
- Everything I thought I knew is wrong…Dr. Dre stared Burning Man?
- Calgary votes to defend their precious bodily fluids.
- Does the swine flu vaccine cause narcolepsy?
- Vitamins are going to be made illegal in May 2011! Minerals are next, just you watch.
- A new party is forming, the anti-NAFTA Party. Can’t wait until their website goes live in a few weeks!
Conspiracy Theory of the Week:
This week it’s not a conspiracy that caught my fancy so much as a parody of Glenn Beck’s conspiracies. Behold the Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory Generator!
Also, I would like to thank Glenn Beck for going a conspiracy theory too far with his socialist caliphate conspiracy this week! That cracked me up!