It was a good week at Casa Blaskiewicz. Unexpected goodness of all types. On the other hand, I also had to watch Ancient Aliens for a guest post at another site. (TBA) Sort of a wash, really.
When I have something official, I’ll mention it here. Heheh.
Anyway, I imagine it was quite another week in the conspiracy-o-sphere. Not a lot going on, but let’s have at it.
- Ah, IntelHub. I wonder if you were based in Australia if the toilet water you are spiraling down in would rotate in the other direction? And if you did, you’d think it was a plot against you. Anyway, they have hopped on the double-decker London Olympics 2012 logo reads “ZION” bus. You know, if you change everything.
- Popeye at FederalJack files a CFR proposal for global universal health coverage under “establishing the police state.”
- Big Science shill Brian Dunning is mixed into a conspiracy theory video that I imagine has a point. And the answer is that, “Lots of times they are.”
- Sharon Hill and I have a kvetch about the reinvigorated Breitbart conspiracy over at Doubtful News, now that a coroner who may of may not have been related to the original unsurprising autopsy has died.
- Brandon Hedge, appearing on InfoWars, writes the ironically titled, “Has America Been Crippled by Intellectual Idiots?” which contains the statement:
“The goal of every person I knew during my formative years with a desire to succeed was to one day hold in their hands an official looking embossed document announcing their ascension to the ranks of the intellectually anointed. I was never so keen on the idea.” [No shit.]
- Can we give Alaska back to Russia? “Alaska GOP’s new chair: ‘God prevailed’ in victory by Ron Paul supporters.”
- Veterans Today asks the hard questions, like, “Were real persons murdered on 9/11?” They are hard questions to ask because most people can’t force the words past the bile in their throat when they think of someone asking it.
- America’s least serious sheriff costume owner, Joe Arpaio, is taking his Winnebago full of bullshit on the road.
- I mean, really, Southwestern United States, what’s the deal? Is there a drought and you are delirious from thirst or something? Or have contracted plague of the brian? Jeez.
- Wow. Someone coined the phrase “Military-Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex.”
- Yeah, I’m going to see that this patent question gets cleared up. Meanwhile, drink in this one while me and my patent attorney homeboys prepare to destroy it.
- I read David Ray Carter’s book on cinema and conspiracy theory. I liked it.
- 1 year later, there are still conspiracy theories about Osama bin Laden’s death in Pakistan.
- My god, this list of “likely” ends to the human race is almost a study in how bad humans are at risk assessment. Jeez-IS.
- What is it with conspiracy theorists and the sun, FFS? I am going to have to write an article about this one. This one should be called: “THE SOLAR WIND! SHE’S GONE FROM SUCK TO BLOW!“
- Here comes the martial law again!
- The Russians are coming! To Denver!
- Anti-fluoridation candidate runs for office in Austin.
- Is Google making Rupert Murdoch Jewish? (Actually, I tried this one, and yeah, it’s what comes up.)
- Eric Jon Phelps strings words together: “Jesuit-Ruled Anglo-American White Power Structure Behind Bolshevik Revolution.”
- Have the LGM moved on from mutilating cows to mutilating…PEOPLE!?!?! (The simulation of a “human mutilation” that they show seems consistent with the soft tissue damage caused by scavengers, IMHO.)
- THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! That should be enough of a teaser.
- Oh, lord. The Chinese leadership is going to disband this May. And apologize. Especially to the Falun Gong. Ha!
- When religions collide! Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth taking their message to the Nation of Islam.
- Can you find the appeal to ignorance? It’s in Minnesota.
- This just in. Luke Rudkowski still has reading comprehension problems, a chip on his shoulder, and no shame to speak of.
TWIT OF THE WEEK
IM FUCKING BORED SICK REPOSTING STUFF SERUCHING STUFF UP BUSTING MY ASS FOR PEOPLE DONT CARE OR HAVE NO INTREST WHAT HAPPINS TO THEM OR THERE FAM BRING IT ON LETS GET IT OVER WITH WE NEED TO BE FREE ONCE AGAIN NO AGENDA21 OR GMO OR CEM TRAILS FEAR ASPERTINE FLURIED WHATER
I’m a professional fucktard. Cursing is my bread & butter. (@YouTube http://t.co/EYErJVsM) — Adam Kokesh (@adamkokesh)
Well, that’s it. I have not been moved to crown a conspiracy theory of the week. But surely something wacky will pop up next week!