Already time for another roundup? So be it.
- David Duke was arrested in Germany, where Holocaust denial is illegal. His supporters compare him to Jesse Jackson. Do you know what Schadenfreude is, David? Ask your cellmate. Better yet, you guys can use that as your safe word. (My favorite comment was from reddit: “Why isn’t the media covering this? This is the feel-good story of the year!”)
- Popeye interviewed psychiatric case Susan Lindauer. Again. At what point do you just leave the woman alone instead of preying on her mental illness to fuel your own?
- Who’s really buried in Arlington? Officer Tippet, of course! That was new. Heheh.
- The Doomsday Project finally settles for once and for all JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11. Thank goodness we got that over with!
- Is Obama gay? No. His picture was taken in the 1980s, when everyone looked like that.
- FederalJack’s fans are a delight. YouTube comments are going to put psychiatrists out of work.
- Veterans Today delivers a favorable review of a book I would hate, Terrorism and the Illuminati.
- Sirhan Sirhan is still nuttier than squirrel poop.
- Researchers: Alien Skulls Prove Earth Was Invaded. Researchers say a lot of goofy stuff. Heheh.
- I’m declaring a moratorium on the politically motivated use of the word “occupy.” Occupy silver? What the f*ck does that even mean?
- If you follow no other link this week, watch “Umbrella Man.” Quite an excellent short film.
- Here comes the gray goo! Look out, everything on earth!
- Worst. PR firm. Ever. But only slightly worse than Burzynski’s.
- At the Daily Paul (a Ron Paul website), a link has remained up that charges Obama with planning race riots to incite white guilt before the election.
- Dancing Israelis responsible for 9/11. Jumping Jews of Jerusalem exonerated. Holy crap, Truthers are, as a mass, mutually reinforcing retardation embodied.
- Vigilant Citizen finds that David Bowie’s Labyrinth, you know, the one with all the Muppets, is a really a blueprint for….wait for it…yet more additional further mind control again.
- An interdimensional mothership decloaked over Canada on the anniversary of the JFK assassination. I suspect that Sara Mayhew is somehow involved. Don’t let her easygoing affability confuse you.
- From GodLikeProductions: “All Hail SAMRUK! Your new world religion!” mmmmmOkay.
- Jon Christian Ryter at NewsWithViews is gullible. Supports Burzynski because he’s antiestablishment. Glosses over the fact that Burzynski’s piss injections are unproven.
- Guess who Eric Jon Phelps thinks was behind Columbine? The Jesuits. Also, antiShemitism? You read that right.
- Another example of the 9/11 Truthers making things just a little more unpleasant for everyone. Also, chemtrail awareness:
- Barf nugget Pamela Gellar wishes you a Happy Halal Thanksgiving at American Thinker (which is neither).
- A Peruvian mayor is claiming that fluoridation is enfaggening his town.
- How do the Illuminati stay out of the phone book? Or something. I don’t know.
- I was going to invite Dean Haglund to my conspiracy theory panel at Dragon*Con this fall. It seemed appropriate given his recent project.
- Hey, Michael Tellinger, from the TruthCon, is organizing a UFO conference. Well, I guess that makes sense since he’s a UFO guy. Hm.
- I’m going to share this one with my students. We just talked about Icke last week. They asked if he was popular. Yes, he is.
Conspiracy Theory of the Week:
I loved this one. Lots:
I think that we should parachute Joe Nickell in to investigate!
Anyway, as we plow into the last weeks of the semester, I’m working on a fun (for me) little series about my favorite rock album. Those should start coming out soon.