It’s been a helluva weekend for me, which you will all probably read about in Skeptical Inquirer one day. This episode of TWIC is a day late because I needed a little time to recover.
With that in mind, the improbable was par for the course in the world of conspiracy this week:
- It’s always cool when you are doing this and you find yourself as part of the story. Here’s the Georgia Guidestones video from CBS Atlanta.
- First off, We Are Change Atlanta and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth co-hosted an event here in Atlanta, which is where I was this weekend. Here’s the promotional trailer:
- There are some hardcore birthers who will never stop buying baloney.
- And the reason why this birther bullshit is dangerous comes from Canada Free Press: “Obama’s ineligibility: Has the time come for rebellion?“
- Hey, yours truly is going to be speaking about religious conspiracy theories in New Orleans at the CSI conference, apparently. I sure look forward to hearing what I have to say! I’m up to my arse in anti-Jesuit tracts already.
- Ahmadinejad: “Europe is Stealing Our Rain.” Oh no! Not your precious fluids!
- The Asian Tribune has an op ed from a Sri Lankan military officer who attends the Church of the Loony-Up-the-Creme-Bum. HAARP, NWO, etc.
- Yes, there are tons of conspiracy theories related to the arrest of the IMF chief.
- Bob Tuskin, who I actually believe I met this weekend (I’ll have to check), says that the Titanic was an inside job.
- You see, the Titanic made the creation of the Federal Reserve possible.
- From Uncover the News: How to spot a CDC Vaccine Zombie.
- A UFO armada was seen over Canada, but i suspect it was actually flying reindeer.
- Alternet put forward a 10-step plan to defeat the corpratocracy.
- Eve Siebert sent me this hilarious post: The Gilligan’s Island Conspiracy—Revealed!
- Why is Nibaru on both the Swiss and Iraqi bank notes? Is it because Switzerland and Iraq are populated by Nabarunians?!?!emphasis!?
- Hey, I did meet the Intel Hub guys this weekend! Have their card right next to me. They report that the Florida legislature did not pass an unnecessary bill about mercury in vaccines.
- Is the USGS covering up an 8.4 magnitude earthquake in Libya?
- Want to see Bush Jr. and Sr. give each other the secret Masonic handshake on 9/11, or possibly just share an awkward squeeze of the hand?
- From the Onion, something that almost never happens: “Lunatic Realizes Thing He Screamed In Middle Of Street Earlier Not Entirely True“
- Disney is now scanning your body…thermally!
- The 911blogger says that people could have set bombs with nobody knowing.
- It turns out that evolution was a Jewish plot to overturn Christianity. Stupid Jew Darwin.
- Filed under schmience: “Junk DNA reveals alien biological programming!”
- Thank god someone is finally sticking it to Rumsfeld over…aspartame, which is the new asbestos/fluoridation/cell phone radiation/vaccine/terrorism.
- Bill Clinton calls for establishment of a Ministry of Truth, according to hot smoky-voiced chick at Russia Today.
- Jerusalem Post: “Thank God for Glenn Beck.”
- I love that the Obama campaign is finally going to make some money off at the expense of the Birther movement.
- Before It’s News has recommendations to protect yourself from Japanese radiation. I say that you can always change your contaminated clothes but not your lungs, so make sure that none gets into your lungs by putting your head in a plastic bag and tying it off.
- Pat Buchanan thinks that the IMF sex scandal is bad for the NWO. I did see Ron Paul say on FoxNews that this was proof that you can’t trust these people. That’s right, but only if you are talking about their penises, and only talking about this guy. It has nothing to do with monetary policy.
- Luke Rudkowski (sat at his table this weekend) wants change, but I don’t think that he changes his shirt. Change begins at home, Luke. Here he interviews a rapper we never heard of. And Ron Paul wanders EVEN DEEPER into the uncanny valley! Ha!
This week in Osama bin Laden
- How many SEALS died during the raid on the compound? I’m guessing zero, but what do I know?
- Alex Jones says…God only knows. I haven’t even heard of this one.
Conspiracy Theory of the Week (+bonus extra conspiracy theory!)
- Ron Paul uncovers what I am proud to have dubbed the “MOO WORLD ORDER!“
- It’s not that Annie Jacobson proposed that the Russians were responsible for Roswell or that little genetic experiments were loaded into the spaceship. It’s that Jon Stewart did not utterly destroy her. Maybe he doesn’t like picking on the mentally ill. That’s a possibility, but big fail for the Daily Show putting this woman on.
Well, that’s it. I’ve had all I can bear this week. I’ll see you guys on the flip-flop.